* Thank you for entering the Swavesey Village College 1/2 Marathon & 5 Miler *
are the results ; Swaveseyhalfmarathon
* Fastest Female Runner - 1/2 Marathon : Katie Samuelson (C & C) - 1:32:49.7 *
* Fastest Male Runner - 1/2 Marathon : Michael Salt (C & C) - 1:18:14.5 *
* Fastest Female Runner - 5 Miler : Jane Clarke (North Herts RR) -
* Fastest Male
Runner - 5 Miler : James Walsh (North Herts RR) - 30:34.5 *Please
note that the routes have changed. The new routes were both kindly measured
by John Webber, an official UKA course measurer on the 24th Feb. Due to
this the start times have have had to change. Maps of new routes available
here on the 28th Feb.
This is the first Swavesey Village College half marathon (a Swavesey half marathon has been held in the village in the past, but not for many years). Organised by the Swavesey Village College Running Committee and supported by the Fen Drayton Running Club we expect this to be a very popular annual event.
Advance Performance A1 SeriesThe Swavesey Village College Half Marathon is proud to be included in the 2013 A1 Series of races.
StartSwavesey Village College, Gibraltar Lane, Swavesey, Cambridgeshire CB24 4RS.
The 5 miler starts at 10:10am and the half marathon at 10:00am.
Key Details• Professional Warm-Up
• The half marathon is chip timed & certified measured by the AUKCM
• Finisher medals
• Prizes in 1/2 marathon - (£70 Brooks voucher): for F50, M50 categories + fastest M60+ or F60+.
• Free parking
• Baggage storage facility
• First aid facilities
• Marshalled course
• Water stations
• Music from Swavesey Village College music department
Race Director: Simon Russell, Director of Sport, Swavesey Village College.
01954 230366 ext 216
SUN 3rd MARCH 2013
Raising money for
Money raised will go towards Swavesey Village College South Africa Rugby and Hockey Tour and school based charities
ARC Certified Course
Race Permit No 13/85
Last updated on Monday, 4 March 2013 at 14.27, serial 298-207 (126.96.36.199) • [ Webmail ]